From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] Fwd: Support for SFD'17
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 14:59:26
1 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
2 From: Tanish Bhatia <bhatia.tanish.96@×××××.com>
3 Date: Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 6:36 AM
4 Subject: Support for SFD'17
5 To: pr@g.o
8 Hi
9
10 This is an invitation for Gentoo for a 2-day event in light of
11 international Software Freedom Day in Panjab University, Chandigarh.
12 This event is being organized by PULUG to spread awareness about Open
13 Source among freshers of our college.
14 The event has had much success and is organized independently by the
15 Linux User Group of the college that comprises of just students.
16 Mozilla representatives and many GSoC attendee have been a part of
17 this event and this year we expect Gentoo to be with on stage.
18 The event would be organized around mid of September and it would be a
19 great honor if we could have Gentoo support through physical
20 appearance like speaker or sponsorship.
21
22 We are happy to address any query by Gentoo.
23
24 Fb: https://www.facebook.com/sfdpu/
25
26 Tanish Bhatia