From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] Please sign up on the Gentoo Wiki
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:58:44
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 On Tuesday, the council discussed the issue regarding project members
4 that do no have wiki accounts [1,2]. Since we are migrating to the wiki
5 and away from gorg, we want to start using it to track membership on
6 projects. The problem now is that that there are 39 devs who do not
7 have a wiki account and so cannot be listed as members on the project pages.
8
9 The council is not insisting on a wiki account as a criterion for
10 membership on projects, but we are strongly urging you to sign up if you
11 haven't done so already. This will help in the migration and will
12 relieve pressure on infra as they shut down the old website.
13
14 Thanks on behalf of the council!
17 Refs.
18 [1] https://projects.gentoo.org/council/meeting-logs/20150609-summary.txt
19 [2] https://projects.gentoo.org/council/meeting-logs/20150609.txt
23 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
24 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
25 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
26 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
27 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA