From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Project Members Without Wiki Accounts
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 16:12:44
1 On Mon, 01 Jun 2015 17:45:32 +0200
2 Alex Legler <a3li@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 6/1/15 at 5:35 PM, Michał Górny wote:
5 > > […]
6 > >
7 > > Wiki doesn't allow adding non-developer accounts to projects.
10 > Um, it was never possible to add non-developers. The GuideXML tag was
11 > even called '<dev>' and expected a nickname present in the roll call
12 > to look up real names and other information.
13 >
14 > I'd be glad to add a way for any wiki user to join projects and appear
15 > in the proper listing if that is something ≥ a few projects want/need.
18 I have had to create a "wikitable" in several projects to at least list
19 non-dev project contributors and members. It would be nice to
20 have something similar to the dev member list which makes it easy to add
21 other non-dev wiki account members.
22
23 I must not be the only one that has done something like this.
24
25 "If you build it, they will come" :)
28 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>