From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: council@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2019-07-21
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 20:51:45
1 On Sun, 2019-07-07 at 21:30 +0200, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > In two weeks from now, the newly elected Council will have its
3 > constituent meeting. This is the time to raise and prepare items that
4 > the Council should put on the agenda to discuss or vote on.
5 >
6 > Please respond to this message with agenda items. Do not hesitate to
7 > repeat your agenda item here with a pointer if you previously
8 > suggested one (since the last meeting).
11 I would like to request the Council to vote on GLEP 81 (user/group
12 packages) approval. The main purpose of the GLEP is to provide
13 replacement for GLEP 27, and to set review policies.
14
15 Draft:
16 https://gentoo.org/glep/glep-0081.html
17
18 Mailing list reviews:
19 https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/2ca74142fa1d160f7573303d88b185b4
20 https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/a3e94f10441bba9800b93b7cc90ded97
21 https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/92289b159fb07599cfc8a215ee5163b5
22
23 The reference implementation is already in ::gentoo (I need to update
24 this section of the GLEP, I'll do it soonish), and so far the only
25 complaints were about obligatory pre-commit review.
26
27 We also have a wiki page with current mapping/progress:
28 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Quality_Assurance/UID_GID_Assignment
31 Best regards,
32 Michał Górny