From: kuzetsa CatSwarm <kuzetsa@×××××.us>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items for upcoming council meeting (2022-11-13)
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 12:58:42
1 re: GLEP 76
2
3 ~ I'll set time aside on the 13th to be available for comment if anyone
4 has questions or wants insights into the wording adjustment, social
5 conventions for contributor inclusivity, smoother recruiting paths, or
6 just developer relations regarding dignity as a broader topic.
7
8 though hopefully, just to quietly attend, sign off, and ACK that
9 everyone is on the same page.
10
11 (confident everything still LGTM)
12