From: Davide Pesavento <pesa@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: fox@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Federico "fox" Scrinzi
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 20:37:40
1 On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > Good morning,
6 >
7 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Federico "fox"
8 > Scrinzi is joining us from Trento, Italy and he will keep working on
9 > the euscan utility as he did during GSOC 2012. One of his first tasks
10 > would be to bring euscan to our infra boxes. Here is how he describes
11 > himself:
12 >
13 > "I'm a 21 years old guy interested in computer stuff, science, maths,
14 > Open Source and the Rubik's cube. I'm currently attending the third
15 > year of Computer Science at University of Trento (Italy) and I'm
16 > working for SpazioDati (http://spaziodati.eu), a startup located in
17 > Trento about linked data, open data and semantic web. In the past I
18 > worked for the Scientific and Technological Research Centre of Bruno
19 > Kessler Foundation in the SoNet group as a developer and researcher
20 > (well, I tried to do that actually). We focused on social networks and
21 > social media, Wikipedia in particular. I took part in the Google
22 > Summer of Code 2012 with the project "Ebuild upstream scanner
23 > enhancements" for the Gentoo Foundation. I'm a founding member of
24 > Hermes Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights
25 > (http://logioshermes.org)."
26 >
27 > Please give him a warm welcome.
30 Benvenuto!