From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Returning developer: Marien "marienz" Zwart
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:02:41
1 On 2011.02.17 21:25, Thomas Sachau wrote:
2 > It is a pleasure for me to announce the return of Marien "marienz"
3 > Zwart to our project as a
4 > developer, who again wants to help out with python related parts of
5 > Gentoo. This is his description
6 > of himself for those, who dont already know him:
7 >
8 > > Currently seriously low on time for non-computer things (the
9 > internet
10 > > can be very distracting). I hope to find time to read more books
11 > and
12 > > for sailing (which I used to do fairly often). I also enjoy
13 > listening
14 > > to and occasionally make music.
15 >
16 > So please give him a warm welcome with the usual amount of new bugs
17 > and workload. ;-)
20 > --
21 > Thomas Sachau
22 >