From: Patrice Clement <monsieurp@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, toralf@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Toralf Förster (toralf)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 22:53:10
1 Monday 19 Jun 2017 14:39:49, Mikle Kolyada wrote :
2 > Good day everyone!
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 >
6 > Toralf Förster is joining us from Hamburg, Germany.
7 > I strongly believe that lots of people already know him as the person who works on tinderbox,
8 > and he will continue work in his new status!
9 > ---8<---8<---8<---
10 > Please give him a warm welcome!
11
12 Herzlich Willkommen!
13
14 You've finally made up your mind and joined our ranks. Great!
15
16 On a side note: thumbs up for the recruiters! Very very good addition to
17 the Gentoo community.
20 Patrice Clement
21 Gentoo Linux developer
22 http://www.gentoo.org