From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer Max Magorsch (arzano)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 15:46:05
1 Welcome Max!
2
3 -A
4
5 On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 5:39 AM Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o> wrote:
8 > On 2/5/20 1:20 PM, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
9 > > Good day/night everyone!
10 > >
11 > > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family. Max is
12 > > joining us from Dortmund, Germany and will be helping out with
13 > > infrastructure and packages.gentoo.org specifically.
14 > >
15 > > Some of you have already had an opportunity to meet him in person at
16 > > FOSDEM '20 (even his quiz was reviewed during the Gentoo dinner).
17 > >
18 > > Here is how he describes yourself:
19 > >
20 > > """
21 > > I am currently finishing my mechanical engineering studies.
22 > > Besides, I've been working for around five years in the department
23 > > of software engineering in a research institute now.
24 > >
25 > > In my free time, I also enjoy playing chess as well as getting my
26 > > camera out of the closet to take some pictures as time permits.
27 > >
29 > >
30 > > Please give him a warm welcome!
34 > Welcome aboard!