From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Vicente "vincent" Olivert Riera
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:51:24
1 01.03.2013 19:03, Thomas Sachau пишет:
2 > It is a pleasure for me to announce the inclusion of another developer
3 > into our project:
4 >
5 > Vicente "vincent" Olivert Riera is joining is from the middle of spain
6 > and plans to help out in various areas, especially the arch teams.
7 >
8 > Here is, how he describes himself:
9 >
10 >> I'm from a _very_ little town of Valencia (Spain), near the Mediterranean
11 >> sea. I don't have a job right now because I'm studing the last year
12 >> of my degree (computer engineering). I like to practise frontenis (a racket
13 > sport)
14 >> and run, but now I can't because I hurted my knee due to do too
15 >> much sport. I like the cinema, music and those things that everybody likes. I'm
16 > interested
17 >> on a lot of things, and one of them is Gentoo :P
18 >
19 > Please give him a warm welcome.
22 Welcome on board, Vicente!
25 Best regards, Sergey Popov