From: David Seifert <soap@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Shutting down the Off the Wall (was: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items ...)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 18:43:40
1 On Sun, 2020-12-13 at 15:36 +0100, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
2 > Finally please also allow me to ask why 30+ days after all of this
3 > started, nobody from forums team took yet any action, i.e. the post I
4 > showed on Friday is still untouched. Have I missed an issued
5 > warning/ban? Did forums team reviewed the posting after it was
6 > brought
7 > to your attention through the mailing list (yes, not your favored
8 > channel but I hope nobody is saying 'we ignored it because you didn't
9 > use the correct channel to report') and decided that no further
10 > action
11 > is required?
12 >
13 > I must admit that at this point I am really lacking a signal from
14 > forums
15 > team that they at least understand and acknowledge that there is a
16 > problem. Doesn't matter if we agree on the solution yet but at least
17 > a
18 > *clear* signal that the message was received and we are all one the
19 > same
20 > page would be appreciated.
21
22 I think the forum mods agree with you:
23 https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-8543599.html#8543599
24
25 > Of the random set I surveyed, I did not find any posts that, in my
26 > opinion, rose to the level of a violation.