From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Developer Lineage
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 04:11:06
1 On Tue, 02 Feb 2021 22:22:11 +0100 Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Per dilfridge's suggestion, I've started building Gentoo Developer
5 > Lineage, i.e. the family tree connecting mentors to their mentees:
6 >
7 > https://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/gentoo-family.svg
8 >
9 > However, there's a lot of disjoint branches and missing developers.
10 > The data in LDAP was really poor, though dilfridge dug up a lot of info
11 > for us to fill it in.
12 >
13 > If you have any information that could help us (particularly missing
14 > mentors for people on the graph or people missing from it) or see any
15 > mistakes, please let us know.
16
17 I had two mentors: chithanh as already mentioned and hasufell.
18
19 > The source code used to generate the graph is available at:
20 >
21 > https://github.com/mgorny/gentoo-family
22
23 I agree with already mentioned note that drobbins should be the
24 graph root, possibly with a loop for re-entry.
25
26 Best regards,
27 Andrew Savchenko