From: Rich Freeman <rich@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] request for slides, photos and reports (blog posts / news items)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:02:33
1 On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 23-10-2012 23:16:17 +0200, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
3 >> please add in this [1] wiki page links to your slides, photos or reports (blog
4 >> posts or news items). We will use that page to have everything gathered in one
5 >> central place.
6 >>
7 >> [1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_aftermath
8 >
9 > I committed my slides, right after giving the talks here:
10 > http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/miniconf/presentations/
13 Consider publishing links of presentations to:
14 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/docs/presentation-listing.xml
15
16 No harm in listing them on the conference page as well.
17
18 Rich