From: Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo@FOSDEM dinner
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:02:25
1 On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 07:33:30PM +0000, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Still somewhat on short notice, but not undoable, I am planning a
3 > Gentoo@FOSDEM dinner for saturday 4th of februari. The location will be in
4 > the centre of Brussels, not far from the "Grand Place" ("Grote Markt" in
5 > dutch) so very easily reachable with (public) transportation.
6 [...]
7
8 Crap, forgot to send it to -project as well.
9
10 The dinner plans are still on, but not at the location as described earlier.
11 We will gather saturday and then do a quick search for a proper location.
12 The suggestion I made was somewhat on the higher price-range, my apoligies
13 for that.
14
15 Keep the list in your eye-sight (or attach yourself to some Gentoo devs in
16 FOSDEM saturday late afternoon) for final details.
17
18 Wkr,
19 Sven Vermeulen