From: Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo@FOSDEM dinner
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:02:25
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 07:33:30PM +0000, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> Still somewhat on short notice, but not undoable, I am planning a > Gentoo@FOSDEM dinner for saturday 4th of februari. The location will be in > the centre of Brussels, not far from the "Grand Place" ("Grote Markt" in > dutch) so very easily reachable with (public) transportation.
[...] Crap, forgot to send it to -project as well. The dinner plans are still on, but not at the location as described earlier. We will gather saturday and then do a quick search for a proper location. The suggestion I made was somewhat on the higher price-range, my apoligies for that. Keep the list in your eye-sight (or attach yourself to some Gentoo devs in FOSDEM saturday late afternoon) for final details. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen

Subject Author
Re: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo@FOSDEM dinner "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo@FOSDEM dinner "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>