From: Alex Alexander <wired@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Michal "mgorny" Górny
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:39:49
1 On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 15:25, Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o> wrote:
2 > Betelgeuse announced a new dev not from Germany or the US, i dont want to stand back, so it is my
3 > pleasure to announce the addition of our newest polish member: Michal "mgorny" Górny.
4 >
5 > I have already seen some nice contributions to Sunrise and now, he will join Sunrise and x11 team.
6 >
7 > Here is also a short introduction of himself:
8 >
9 >> Well, I live in Poland, in a small town 26 km from Poznan. I'm an ICT
10 >> technician by profession, and now I'm studying Energy Engineering at
11 >> PUT. Besides computers, I enjoy wandering.
14 > So please welcome him and dont mind giving him work by opening some X related bugs ;-)
17 > --
18 > Thomas Sachau
19 >
20 > Gentoo Linux Developer
21
22 Welcome aboard! :)
25 Alex Alexander | wired
26 Gentoo Linux Developer | Council | Qt | Chromium | more
27 www.linuxized.com