From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Jakov Smolić (jsmolic)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 16:20:18
1 Hey all,
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family: Jakov
4 Smolić from Croatia! Before being recruited, Jakov amassed over 2000
5 commits to our main repo! So you've all most likely seen them around
6 already, and knew this was coming.
7
8 Here's what Jakov writes about themself:
9 "I'm coming from the sunny coast of Croatia. Currently obtaining a
10 degree in automation. I've been using Gentoo since last year, and fell
11 in love with it immediately. I look forward to working on Gentoo along
12 with other great developers. In my free time I like to drive my car,
13 listen to music and travel."
14
15 Please give Jakov a warm welcome!

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature