From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-05-13
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 00:23:48
1 On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 6:10 AM, Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Sun, 6 May 2018 16:00:26 -0500
3 > R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Hello friends,
6 >>
7 >> On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o> wrote:
8 >> > Please provide agenda items you would like council@ to
9 >> > look at as a reply to this email.
10 >> >
11 >>
12 >> It seems there is a bit more activity this time, but I would like to
13 >> provide a picture of my other cat.
14 >
15 > Please try to stay on topic of this mailing list which is stated as:
16 > "For the discussion of non-technical matters in Gentoo"
17 > Source: https://www.gentoo.org/get-involved/mailing-lists/all-lists.html
18 >
19 > Having unactionable responses in this email thread distracts me
20 > from gathering agenda items for next council meeting.
21 >
22 > Thank you for your understanding!
25 It will not happen again, sir. I only have two cats.
26
27 Cheers,
28 R0b0t1