From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "Justin Lecher (jlec)" <jlec@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o, Gentoo Council <council@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-01-10
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 19:45:47
1 On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 17:50:52 +0100
2 "Justin Lecher (jlec)" <jlec@g.o> wrote:
3
5 > Hash: SHA512
6 >
7 > Dear all,
8 >
9 > the Gentoo Council will meet again on Sunday, January 10 at 19:00 UTC
10 > in #gentoo-council on FreeNode.
11 >
12 > Please reply to this message with any items you would like us to discuss
13 > or vote on.
14
15 A second round for GLEP 67 would be good. I've updated the spec [1] to
16 be clearer, replaced examples and filled up Reference Impl section.
17 The conversion scripts are ready and initial conversion is prepared
18 [2]. People are creating and fixing projects, and setting mappings.
19
20 I'll ask GLEP editors to update the official copy before the meeting.
21 I guess we can approve it at this point.
22
23 [1]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:MGorny/GLEP:67
24 [2]:https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/559
27 Best regards,