From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Representation of Gentoo on third-party platforms
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 01:44:49
1 On Sunday, November 13, 2016 1:36:51 AM EST M. J. Everitt wrote:
2 >
3 > Can we therefore count on the fact you won't be joining us on this merry
4 > crusade then?! ;)
5
6 Why would I want to join you all on that sinking ship? Join rude unfriendly
7 power hungry people.... Its no wonder that more are not flocking to Gentoo.
8
9 My work continues outside of Gentoo, though Gentoo does not benefit.
10
11 I do not need Gentoo, as it needs me and any volunteers. Gentoo needs
12 volunteers. Volunteers do not need Gentoo. Do not get the two mixed up.
15 William L. Thomson Jr.