From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Candidates (was: Questioning/Interviewing council nominees)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:39:18
1 On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'd even ask candidates not to answer in this thread. Just make
3 > a complete list of questions, in the meantime take the nominations
4 > and let the nominees answer them when the list is ready.
5
6 The intent of my suggestion was basically to collect questions now,
7 and just let the candidates stick their answers in their manifestos.
8 Consider this thread a list of topics voters are interested in.
9
10 And let's avoid turning every question, response, manifesto, etc into
11 a standing debate. Devs are asking questions, candidates are
12 answering them, that's it (don't like the answer, don't vote, or by
13 all means ping them on irc or something).
14
15 Rich