From: "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Conrad Kostecki (ConiKost)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 00:32:58
1 Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o> writes:
2
3 > Good day/night to everyone !
4 >
5 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family. Conrad
6 > is joining us from Hannover, Germany. He has been an active
7 > proxied-maintainer with over 500 commits preceding his developer
8 > application, so much so that he's struggling with not adding proxy-maint
9 > to metadata.xml anymore :) Here is how he describes himself:
10 >
11 > "Started with SuSE Linux in 2001, got convinced by a friend to try
12 > Gentoo in 2005 and felt in love with it.
13 >
14 > I am currently living in the downtown of Hannover in Germany and working
15 > as a IT-Consultant - but mostly with Ubuntu Linux.
16 >
17 > In my free time, I love to ride my Suzuki Bandit motorbike, mostly by
18 > visiting different countries on my vacations.
19 >
20 > As a biker, we say for greeting in German: Die Linke zum Gruß!"
21 >
22 > Please give him a warm welcome!
26 Welcome!