From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-core] Petteri Räty (betelgeuse) re-elected as Developer Relations Lead
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 06:02:36
1 On 07/23/12 13:00, Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > On 23 July 2012 07:05, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
3 > <jmbsvicetto@g.o> wrote:
4 >> Hello.
5 >>
6 >> The Developer Relations team just held its mandatory yearly election
7 >> (per GLEP39). The election resulted in the re-election of Petteri Räty
8 >> (betelgeuse) as the DevRel Lead.
9 > Since Council functions also as a "court of appeal" for DevRel, I would
10 > like to see us adopt a policy that people cannot be a member of both
11 > Council and DevRel. This would avoid any possible conflict of interest.
12 >
13 > What do others think about this?
14 Remembering the decimation of Kloeri in 2006 I'm strongly in favour of
15 such a policy.