From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Ole "tranquility" Reifschneider
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:51:51
1 Good evening everyone,
4 It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer.
5 Ole "tranquility" Reifschneider is joining us from Hamburg, Germany
6 and he will joining the GNOME team for now. Here is
7 what he says about himself:
8
9 "I am using Gentoo for more than four years and happy to finally become
10 developer.
11 I studied 'Software Systems Development' at the university of Hamburg
12 and wrote my thesis about web application deployment using Linux
13 containers. I am currently working on Ruby on Rails applications with
14 JavaScript client-side applications.
15 I like to play with new programming languages and tweak my vim setup.
16 When I am not in front of the computer I like to juggle, read books, do
17 all kinds of sports and spend time with my wife."
18
19 Please give him a warm welcome!