From: Email <email@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Patrice Clement (monsieurp)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:38:48
1 On Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:30:28 +0200
2 justin <jlec@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I have lived 2 years in the UK and 2 years in Austria. I recently moved
5 > back to Southern France to my parents' flat in Marseille in order to
6 > look for a job either in Marseille or Paris or abroad. I would like to
7 > move to Spain since I want to learn to speak Spanish fluently.
8 >
9 > I've got one brother who lives in Paris, which is where I am located as
10 > I am writting this email.
11 >
12 > In my spare time, I like learning foreign languages (I speak English, a
13 > bit of Spanish, and German, and obviously French) so I try reading
14 > whatever book I get my hands on in the different languages that I know
15 > (I'm reading 1984 in German at the moment). I love traveling, connecting
16 > with people from different countries and finding out about their culture
17 > (oddly, I have forged more links with people located abroad than with
18 > actual friends in my city/country :))
19 >
20 > I'm fond of sport: I go running at least 3 times a week, play
21 > indoor/outdoor soccer and bike (I used to bike to work whilst I was in
22 > Austria).
25 > So please join me in giving him a warm welcome,
26 >
27 > Justin
30 Bienvenido a la jungla :)
34 Thank you,