From: Matthew Marchese <maffblaster@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Craig Andrews (candrews)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 07:49:42
1 On 08/20/2017 05:04 AM, Amy Liffey wrote:
2 > Dear everyone,
3 >
4 > It's a pleasure to announce Craig Andrews (candrews) as a Gentoo Developer!
5 >
6 > Craig is one of the contributors who contributed through github and
7 > Proxy maintainers project. He is mainly interested in maintaining his
8 > packages and help the Java team.
9 >
10 > Here is how he describes himself:
11 >
12 > When I see something that can be improved (in software - not the real
13 > world, I'm a terrible home owner!), I like to fix it. So I have
14 > contributions to seemingly random things all over the Internet; Gentoo
15 > is a great place to keep scratching my "fix random stuff" itch.
16 >
17 > Please everyone join me in giving him a warm welcome!
18 >
19 > Amy
20 >
21 Great to have another developer. See you around!