From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Elections Results for term 2012/2013
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 03:03:05
1 On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:25 PM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 08:07:32PM +0200, Fabian Groffen wrote:
3 >> To get the ball running here, I propose to the new council members the
4 >> following:
5 >>
6 >> Lets meet on IRC #gentoo-council at tue 17 or 24 of July, 2000 UTC for
7 >> an initial setup meeting.
8 >>
9 >> The initial agenda would be:
10 >> - vote for holding meetings every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 2000 UTC
11 >> (or 1900 UTC depending on daylight savings)
12 >
13 > DST doesn't affect UTC times, so I don't know what you mean here
14 > about the meeting time which you gave in UTC depending on DST.
17 If you want to hold the meetings at a consistent local time, you would
18 have them at 2000 UTC in the summer, and 2100 UTC in the winter.
19
20 Then you have to decide when to make the switch. The US switches to
21 standard/winter time a week or after before Europe I believe.