From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Require OpenPGP signatures from existing devs on new developer applications?
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 09:34:37
1 Am Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017, 22:58:33 CET schrieb Michał Górny:
4 > > I would tend to agree. Your real-world identity is tied to your
5 > > ability to earn a living, so you have an incentive to protect its
6 > > reputation.
7 >
8 > The problem is, usually the tie is just the name... And my name is,
9 > well, common. If you try to Google me, you'll easily get confused by
10 > many people with the same name, some in IT business as well.
13 Yep, true. I learned the annoying way that this is the one thing middle names
14 are good for...
15
16 Cheers,
17 Andreas "K."
18
19 [but now we're getting offtopic.... :)]
22 Andreas K. Hüttel
23 dilfridge@g.o
24 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)