From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 20:11:05
1 On 23:21 Tue 02 Aug , Roy Bamford wrote:
2 > It would be unethical if the council could vote funds for a council
3 > devised project.
4
5 I disagree. I don't think it's unethical nor even unusual for me to fund
6 my own decisions in a personal or corporate environment. It seems much
7 more unethical to me that some "helicopter parents" can choose not to
8 fund a decision; that's one way how we get so many screwups in our
9 government, with unfunded decisions that cost money.
12 Thanks,
13 Donnie
14
15 Donnie Berkholz