From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 23:52:06
1 On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 16:54:29 -0500
2 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Nothing polite, no "Hello", "Hi how are you". "How is your day going", "please
5 > consider the following request". Nothing to start off on a positive note. Just
6 > jumping in with negativity... There are MANY better ways to go about such.
7
8 Wait a sec :)
9
10 I was sure I saw you complaining about the lack of thick skin in Developers :)
11
12 Did I miss something, or is this one of those inconsistencies you're
13 supposed to dislike.