From: "Anna (cybertailor) Vyalkova" <cyber+gentoo@×××××.in>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: New developer: Arsen Arsenović (arsen)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 17:45:21
1 On 2023-01-18 19:32, Joonas Niilola wrote:
2 > it is my pleasure to announce that we're starting 2023 with a BANG... by
3 > adding a new developer to our roster. In comes Arsen Arsenović from
4 > Serbia. Whoever has seeked support in IRC to a problem recently most
5 > likely received help from Arsen already.
6 > In addition Arsen is very active outside Gentoo, developing different
7 > software (reflected by the unique IRC cloak), improving web sites such
8 > as sourcehut, etc. Here's how Arsen writes about himself:
9
10 Great news!
11
12 > "I'm a CS student in Serbia. I like math and music, and have an
13 > unexplored passive interest in photography and music, among other
14 > things. Cats are my favorite pets, though I don't have one right now."
15 >
16 > Now let me be the one apologizing to our cat overlords: this subject
17 > clearly isn't aware that cats choose their owners, not the other way
18 > around. Please give Arsen a warm welcome to the community, while wishing
19 > he finds a cat "pet" to his life!
20
21 Cat distribution is so uneven! mgorny@ gets all the cats and arsen@ gets
22 none :C