From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Re: Call for Council Agenda Items - 11-Nov-2014
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 11:53:47
1 On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 11:41:42 +0100
2 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I was wondering about making mandatory for Gentoo developers to also
5 > be subscribed to gentoo-dev ML because a lot of stuff is discussed
6 > there and some people look to not follow threads there until they
7 > don't escalate to other lists or to the Council directly :/
8
9 I'm vaguely aware of some of my e-mail apparently never reaching certain
10 developers as it is now. I can't go into detail about who's doing what,
11 but the gist is that you apparently can't _make_ people read their
12 e-mail, or even assume it reached them, or expect them to subscribe to
13 certain mailing lists. Or have IRC messages not being /ignored. I could
14 go on.
17 jer