From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Gentoo Council <council@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 21:11:49
1 >>>>> On Tue, 2 Feb 2016, Robin H Johnson wrote:
2
3 > I'd vote for XML-Schema as well, but if there are good transforms
4 > available, i'll live with RNG.
5
6 Conversion from RNG/RNC to XML-Schema can be done with app-text/trang,
7 for example. The question (which I had asked in -dev a few days ago)
8 is if there is a conversion tool for the opposite direction:
9