From: Patrice Clement <monsieurp@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, kentnl@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Kent Fredric
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 08:24:55
1 Friday 08 Jul 2016 16:41:00, David Abbott wrote :
2 > On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Amy Winston <amynka@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Good day/night to everyone !
4 > >
5 > > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
6 > > Kent Fredric is joining us from New Zealand.
7 > > He has been working on perl for a long time (and will continue his work
8 > > as an official developer). Here is how he describes himself:
9 > >
10 > > "Everyone who asks me about me tends to get the usual "Don't like
11 > > talking about me" because my brain simply refuses to work that way. I'd
12 > > rather hide from a public developer announcement (at very least, this
13 > > section) if that was an option.
14 > > I rather would just prefer to get things done than talk about them
15 > > subjectively.
16 > > Other than that, the rest is .... well, not worth stating. "I'm from the
17 > > internet" etc. I like coffee and I occasionally eat food and sleep
18 > > between programming binges."
19 > >
20 > > Please give him a warm welcome !
23 > Way to go Kent, its about time :)
24 >
25 > --
26 > David Abbott (dabbott)
27 > Gentoo Foundation Secretary
28 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/
31 Great addition to the project!
32
33 Finally you're joining the Gentoo family after all these years. About time! :)
34
35 Welcome Kent!
38 Patrice Clement
39 Gentoo Linux developer