From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Tim Harder <radhermit@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 11:09:06
1 On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 2:16 AM, Tim Harder <radhermit@g.o> wrote:
2 > I think such a system or even just some sort of reproducible tinderbox
3 > setup (in order to start with something simpler) would be great to try
4 > running on the Supercell setup [1] at the OSL like I mentioned awhile
5 > back [2] on the dev list.
6
7 That certainly sounds useful. Actually, I'd be interested in a
8 reproducible tinderbox setup that could be run anywhere. Right now
9 there is really no "Gentoo Tinderbox Howto" that I can see, though
10 clearly one or two devs have built them.
11
12 Rich