From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Looking for ways the Foundation can accomplish its mission.
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 13:08:04
1 Honestly, I would like to see the foundation trustees maintain a
2 higher level of communication with the rest of the project, especially
3 comrel, council, infra, recruiting, etc.
4
5 One thing that distresses me to no end is the profound lack of respect
6 given to the foundation and its mission, to the point where I've seen
7 people try to bypass the foundation entirely on financial matters, as
8 well as show open disregard for the foundation's mission, and talk has
9 been had of having the foundation itself disbanded.
10
11 I want the foundation to have more involvement in gentoo, beyond just
12 the paperwork.