From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] FOSDEM 2012: Distributions devroom
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:15:14
1 -------- Original Message --------
2 Subject: FOSDEM 2012: Distributions devroom
3 Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 02:06:10 +0200
4 From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter@××××××.org>
5 Organization: The Debian Project, http://www.debian.org/
6 To: betelgeuse@g.o, ralph.angenendt@×××××.com, bert@××××××.be,
7 dieter@×××××××××.be, jsmith@×××××××××××××.org,
8 ralf.treinen@×××××××××××.fr, hvogel@××××××××.org, dag@××××××.com,
9 jmbsvicetto@g.o, ennael1@×××××.com
10
11 Hi,
12
13 If you're receiving this, that means you've been actively participating
14 in the distributions devroom at FOSDEM 2011 for your project. Since the
15 organization for FOSDEM 2012 has now started, and since we're going to
16 be doing another cross-distributions devroom again this edition, I'd
17 like to invite you to participate again. If you don't have the time to
18 work on this, please be so kind as to forward this mail to people in
19 your project whom you think would be interested.
20
21 The cross-distributions devroom will this year happen again, and the
22 mailinglist this year is going to be 'distributions@××××××××××××.org'.
23 Yes, that means we won't need to ask you to subscribe to a different
24 mailinglist again next year. A formal call for talks will follow later
25 this week, but feel free to do a call for talks in your project already.
26 The rules will be similar to the ones from last year: people who want to
27 do a talk in the cross-distributions devroom should send a proposal with
28 a (short) abstract, title, their name, and a bio to the list, and this
29 no later than the 22nd of December.
30
31 Regards,
34 The volume of a pizza of thickness a and radius z can be described by
35 the following formula:
36
37 pi zz a