From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Staffing Needs refurbished!
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 22:32:28
1 On pią, 2017-07-21 at 23:07 +0200, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > > If you have any ideas how to improve the page even more, possibly
3 > > classify the needs better, your comments will also be most welcome.
6 > Make (part of) the the requirements more clear and semi-formal. E.g., have a
7 > switch "not required / soft requirement / hard requirement", which maybe
8 > changes table sorting:
9 >
10 > * Must be Gentoo dev?
11
12 Kinda makes sense. I wonder if we should also have a special category
13 for proxied maintainers there.
16 > * (what else?)
17
18 I was thinking of some kind of 'topic'. Like, some jobs involve package
19 maintenance, some just testing, and some upstream code development.
20
21 Maybe it'd be worth to consider it as some kind of tag/keyword system.
22 Otherwise, I feel like soon enough it's going to have 10 questions or so
23 ;-).
26 > The table is a bit silly in the sense that part of it addresses devs, part
27 > not...
30 Best regards,
31 Michał Górny