From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Puria Nafisi Azizi <puria.nafisi@×××××.it>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Gentoo Support Offering
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:48:46
1 On 07/19/10 09:37, Puria Nafisi Azizi wrote:
2 > On 07/19/2010 09:36 AM, Puria Nafisi Azizi wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I'm Puria Nafisi partner of _Axant_ a company based in Italy and one
6 >> of my partners Luca Barbato is a gentoo developer.
7 >> We have in mind to provide professional consulting on gentoo, and
8 >> provide professional gentoo support for other companies.
9 >>
10 >> We were thinking if there are any kind of interest from the gentoo
11 >> team, to mention it somewhere, as for instance the freebsd guys does (
12 >> http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html) or if there are
13 >> no interest at all, and you consider our proposal a bad idea.
14 >>
15 >> Please keep in mind that we are going to provide eventually this
16 >> service after sept, cause we are structure ourselves for this kind of
17 >> business.
18 >>
19 >> Thanks,
20 >
21 > Sorry again,
22 >
23 > we thought also that will be fair to devolve 10% of our incomings from
24 > this business to the gentoo foundation.
25
26 Rocks big time! Good luck!
30 Sebastian