From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Fw: Your temporary 2 week suspension on interacting on the Gentoo Github page
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 03:59:01
1 On Tue, 16 May 2017 22:52:46 -0500
2 Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Yes, we have a problem.
5 > We have too many non-developers trolling our core mailing lists.
6
7 I hope nobody over-reads this into thinking this is about them.
8
9 That'd be tragic and I'd have to play a terrible Carly Simon song.
10
11 ( Fun thing, we also have too many people in general, both developers
12 and not, with an extreme shortages of social skills. But welcome to
13 opensource, you have to find a way to sit back and eat popcorn or
14 you'll cry )