From: Kevin Carillo <Kevin.Carillo@××××××.nz>
To: "'gentoo-project@l.g.o'" <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-project] Survey about new contributor experience in Gentoo and other projects
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 21:03:01
1 Thanks, Sergey.
2 This is the conclusion of 3 years of work (PhD). I am myself excited to figure out about the results.
3 Donnie helped along the way as he took part in the first phase of the research in which I interviewed people from different projects.
4
5 I will keep everyone posted when the results are out. Regular updates will be posted on my blog too. I am also submitting a proposal at FOSDEM to present a main talk.
6
7 Thanks for your contribution and support,
8
9 Kevin
10
11 > -----Original Message-----
12 > From: Sergey Popov [mailto:pinkbyte@g.o]
13 > Sent: Wednesday, 21 November 2012 4:47 a.m.
14 > To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
15 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Survey about new contributor experience
16 > in Gentoo and other projects
17 >