From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <wk@×××××××××××.de>
To: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, rbrown@g.o, Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev] Special meeting [WAS: Council meeting summary for 8 May 2008]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:38:40
1 Hello Ferris,
2
3 > This leaves the subject of the non-meeting unresolved and also the
4 > pending appeals. Probably we should hold the election quickly and pass
5 > that on to the next Council, but I think we should hear from those who
6 > have appeals pending on that. Thus, the CC, assuming email is being
7 > forwarded correctly.
8
9 Personally, I think GLEP39 should be followed and an election should
10 take place. The suggestions I've read so far, albeit certainly meant
11 well, all have a "taste", IMHO, and would make (parts of) Gentoo look
12 bad.
13
14 (I would only hope email keeps getting forwarded until the appeals
15 have been dealt with.)
16
17 Best regards, Wulf C. Krueger