From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Council meeting 2015-04-14: call for agenda items
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 11:09:58
1 Dnia 2015-04-06, o godz. 06:29:55
2 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 3:59 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
5 > >
6 > > And so far, nobody but me and Patrick basically cared about dependency
7 > > graph not being broken.
10 > Don't assume discussion of alternatives is equivalent to not caring.
11 > The reasons for not breaking the depgraph were fairly well articulated
12 > - it doesn't really add much to repeat them.
13 >
14 > Personally I'm leaning more towards making the entire arches
15 > non-stable, but I'd still prefer to have a policy that can be applied
16 > across all archs, and it doesn't make sense to make all archs
17 > non-stable.
18
19 Developing a policy that intentionally makes it impossible to work
20 on Gentoo...
23 Best regards,
24 Michał Górny