From: Federico Ferri <mescalinum@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Federico Ferri (mescalinum)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:02:24

> On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 21:12:46 +0300 Petteri R├Ąty > <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote: > >> Joining us from the ancient city of Rome we have Federico >> "mescalinum" Ferri. He is joining us to help with tcltk >> maintenance. He will also wonder to the territory of media apps. >> When not doing mescaline inspired commits, he does electronic >> music using his synthesizers and plays the piano. During the day >> he works as a system engineer doing Linux system administration. >> Now everyone please express your deepest hatred for tcltk.
heheh thanks for the welcome. I'm here not just for telling people how Tcl is NOT obsolete! *grin* ...hmmm... where did I heard that Tcl stands for "The Cool Language" ?? :D also I'd to spread pure-data all over the world! but I cannot lie, Tcl needs some love, and I'm already doing some effort to stabilize 8.5... hope for the best!