From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Stephan Hartmann (sultan)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 14:42:23
1 "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o> writes:
2
3 > On 2020-09-10 22:07, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
4 >> Good day/night to everyone!
5 >>
6 >> It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
7 >> Stephan Hartmann is joining us from Germany (he is living close to Dresden).
8 >>
9 >> He has been working on Chromium and related packages
10 >> and will continue his work as an official developer.
11 >> Here is how he describes himself:
12 >>
13 >> "I started my Linux experience with Xubuntu in 2005 to do some student
14 >>   projects related to ARM hardware. My supervisor showed Gentoo to me
15 >>   and I loved it. Now using Gentoo for more than 10 years for daily
16 >>   work.
17 >>   I'm living in a small town close to Dresden in Germany and I'm working
18 >>   as research assistant at Technical University of Dresden as well as
19 >>   R&D engineer for a small company. In both jobs I mostly do ASIC/FPGA
20 >>   digital design and verification.
21 >>   In my free time I read a lot or I go cycling."
22 >>
23 >> Please give him a warm welcome!
24 >
25 > Welcome!
26
27 Welcome Stephan. Be your supervisor to show off Gentoo when you are
28 mentoring students!
29
30 Cheers,
31 Benda