From: Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Migrating project pages to the wiki
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 21:12:06
1 On Sunday, January 18, 2015 07:32:29 PM Alex Legler wrote:
2 > On 1/18/15 at 6:58 PM, Mike Pagano wote:
3 > > Andreas,
4 > > Gentoo-sources is a dynamically created website from our own
5 scripts.
6 >
7 > What exactly is 'gentoo-sources'?
8 > Also, note that your scripts won't have a suitable publishing platform
9 > in the future unless they are adapted. We can help, but we need
10 more
11 > information on what they do.
12
13 As long as I have my dev space, they have a publishing platform. Don't
14 think that is going away unless I missed the memo.
15
16 Here is the site:
17
18 http://dev.gentoo.org/~mpagano/genpatches/
19
20 You can clone the repo if you want to see what the scripts do.
21
22 It's the branch 'genpatches-misc' of
23 git+ssh://git.overlays.gentoo.org/proj/linux-patches.
24
25 Specifically, gpdoweb.
26
27 Mike