From: "John R. Graham" <john_r_graham@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-12-11
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 20:35:03
1 >On 12/02/2016 03:17 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
2 >Sent: Dec 2, 2016 3:17 PM
3 >To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
4 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-12-11
5 >
6 >On 12/02/2016 09:08 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
7 >> I will not! Those that do not want me around will have to come up with some
8 >> new ways to make that be such. I went away for years. I am back, deal with it.
9 >>
10 >> Long as I do not breach CoC, there is little justification.
11 >
12 >Please be aware of the following in CoC: "Below is a list of things that
13 >could result in disciplinary action. [...] Posting/participating only to
14 >incite drama or negativity rather than to tactfully share information."
15
16 Ah, but don't you see, his posts are _constructive_ criticism. If only he posts a few more times, repeats the same things in slightly different ways, maybe he can get Gentoo to realize how much it sucks. And once all of the volunteers collectively realize how much they suck, they'll try so much harder.
17
18 - John