From: Guilherme Amadio <amadio@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Jimi Huotari (Chiitoo)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:54:57
1 On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 09:45:07AM +0100, Justin Lecher (jlec) wrote:
2 > Dear everyone,
3 >
4 > it's a pleasure to announce Jimi Huotari (Chiitoo) as a Gentoo Developer!
5 >
6 > Jimi is one of our very active forum members, looking after the
7 > community support there. He finally decided to officially join the
8 > Gentoo team to get a more senior position in the Forums.
9 >
10 > In general he is interested in documentation and will hopefully find
11 > time to help us working on the wiki.
12 >
13 > Here some lines from himself
14 >
15 > Aside from computers, I have also been playing a lot with cars
16 > (mainly European ones from between 1970-1990; newer than that
17 > are mostly annoying and no fun), as well as music (mainly
18 > rock/heavy/classical, and mainly guitar, but almost any
19 > instrument goes with varying results). Other than that,
20 > there's not much to tell.
21 >
22 > Please everyone join me in giving him a warm welcome!
23
24 Welcome on board! More documentation is always welcome!
25
26 Cheers,
27 —Guilherme