From: "Toralf Förster" <toralf@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] How to improve detection of unmaintained packages?
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 20:32:32
1 On 3/23/19 8:32 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > What can we actually do?
4 > Do you have any specific ideas how we could actually improve
5 > the situation?
6 Reminds me about my strategy when I started with the tinderbox.
7
8 Because it was intented as a help to improve the QA state I started to report only the most obvious issues for 2 common configs (in fact, my KDE desktop and my server). Way later I unleashed the tinderbox to look for a wider range of issues when the lopw hanging fruits were picked up.
12 Toralf
13 PGP 23217DA7 9B888F45