From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] With regard to udev stabilization
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 18:02:12
1 On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Richard Yao <ryao@g.o> wrote:
2 > I plan to CC him when I make the official project announcement.
3 >
4 > On 11/13/2012 06:49 AM, Pandu Poluan wrote:
5 >> I think we also ought to contact Linus, to have some input on what the
6 >> forked-udev (vdev? gdev? nlpdev?) *shouldn't* be. Lest we tread the same
7 >> path that led to him calling udev 'stupid'.
8 >>
9 >> Just my 2 cents. Apologies if it's worthless :-|
10 >>
11 >> Rgds,
12 >> --