From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-04-08
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 11:47:08
1 Hi Matthias!
2
3 El 28/03/18 a las 00:11, Matthias Maier escribió:
4 > Hi all,
5 >
6 > The next council meeting is in about two weeks. This is the time to
7 > raise and prepare items that the council should put on the agenda to
8 > discuss or vote on.
9 >
10 > Please respond to this message with agenda items.
11 >
12 > Please repeat your agenda item here with a pointer if you previously
13 > suggested one (since the last meeting)!
14 >
15 > The agenda for the meeting will be sent out on Sunday 2018-04-01.
16 >
17 > Please reply to the gentoo-project list.
18 >
19 > Best,
20 > Matthias
21 >
22 I'd appreciate if the Council could produce their input regarding
23 Daniel's propossal to modify the Gentoo Social Contract
24 https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/message/8c8534195597ca34ebb3e3bb0a042b3e
25 after the meeting. Mostly because I plan on bringing it up for approval
26 on the next board meeting (and hopefully ratification on the next
27 Foundation member vote) since nobody has come up with a better propossal
28 yet.
29
30 Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
31 Gentoo Foundation Trustee